Saturday, June 11, 2011

Countdown!!!

We are getting on a plane and flying to Africa on WEDNESDAY!!! After 6 months of praying, planning, and fund-raising I can't believe it's only a few days away...

Please pray for:

-Unity among our team (There are 16 of us now!!!)
-Smooth travel (that all of us and all of our luggage makes it with no complications)
-Our hearts/spiritual prep (that each member of our team would be spending quality time with God and keeping our eyes and ears open to hear and see His vision for this trip)
-Health (NO negative side effects from the anti-malaria meds we have to take...there are some crazy ones! Also to stay healthy/not get sick while we are there)

I *HOPE* I am going to be able to keep my blog updated with posts, pictures, and videos WHILE we are in Africa so stay tuned to see what we are up to. :)

1 comment:

  1. I am crying, I wish I could be with ya!

    ReplyDelete