Sunday, January 9, 2011

too excited

I can not sleep. Every night when I lay down, all I can think about is this trip. My mind has been flooded with ideas for fundraisers, questions about what to expect (Will we have running water? With there be electricity? Will they be moved into the new building yet?), things I need to do (make an appointment to get shots, take medicine to prevent malaria, buy an electrical adapter, which I may or may not need depending on whether or not we have electricity...) See what I mean? :)

All that I know for sure is that God will work out every detail. I want to thank each of you for your e-mails, prayers, and words of encouragement so far. I will need them more and more as our depature date gets closer!

1 comment:

  1. Em, to answer a few of those....there is running water and electriciy, and they are in the new building! :)

    ReplyDelete